Friday 20 September 2013

THE SEAGULL ATTACK - Nina

SOURCE: http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/public/assets/news_articles/2013/07/1373957050_seagulls.jpg

Today I found out that it's better to listen to other people when they give important information.
 

On Monday afternoon, Mike told us that seagulls were very cheeky birds and we should be aware of them. I thought, - what did he say? They are just birds so what can they do to us?

4 days later I got to know the answer to  my question; 


Anduena and me were walking on the street to meet our friends in Mc Donalds. We had bought a sandwich for lunch and Anduena had decided to eat hers while we were walking to the others. When we were walking we heard a strange and loud noise on the top of a shop. It was a big white seagull which made this strange sound. Anduena watched the big bird and said to it: "Shut up!" I laughed and we went ahead. A few seconds later we both screamed so loud that a lot of the people looked at us. What was happening?! Well, the stupid seagull flew between Anduena and me, caught her sandwich, landed on the street and ate it! We couldn't believe that this was happening! After that we began to laugh out loud and thought that we had better believe people when they tell us something like that.:)

NINA 
SOURCE: http://www.bcusedoil.com/sites/files/IMG_3949.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment