Tuesday 17 September 2013

FIRST IMPRESSIONS - Larissa

As soon as we came to England the popular rain started. From the London Gatwick Airport we had to drive in a bus for about an hour to get to Eastbourne. 
At the school the first host families were waiting for us. My host family is a couple in their 60s. They are very friendly, cooking well and explaining everything to me. My room is small but nice. I've got my own lavatory in my room..
They live in a small house, but it's far away from the center. In the mornings they drive me to school. But in the afternoon it takes me about half an hour to get home on foot. It's possible to take a bus, though.
Today we spent the first day at school. The teachers are very kind and I think we will learn a lot.

Kind wishes
LARISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment