Monday 30 September 2013

SUNDAY 22nd SEPTEMBER - Jérôme

Today I went to Brighton with my friends for shopping. Brighton is a very lovely city next to the sea and there are so many friendly people. The shopping mall and the North Lane were very good for shopping and there were so many different restaurants, pubs and cafés where you could  drink or eat something.
In the morning we had breakfast in a very lovely restaurant and it was so good. After that we went to the North Lane for shopping. For me the shops and the people in the North Lane were a bit strange, but I think that's normal in Brighton and they were all very friendly and so everything was fine and we had no problems there.
For lunch, we stayed in a very good burger restaurant and in the afternoon we went to the shopping mall. After that we went to a shisha-bar near the mall.
In the evening we went to a pub to have a drink and then I went back home and slept very well after a very nice day in Brighton with my friends.


JÉRÔME

No comments:

Post a Comment