Sunday 6 October 2013

JOURNEY HOME - Pascal

The journey back to Switzerland was really stressful. I would say all the students were tired. First we had to drive by bus for about one and a half hour. When we arrived, we were at Gatwick airport in London. The queue at check in desk was extremely long, so we had to wait "a few minutes".
I checked in at 4 pm, so afterwards I had a lot of time to eat and drink something. The departure time of the flight should have been 6:15 pm but it was a little bit later. When all the people had taken their seat, we had to wait about half an hour. The reason why I don't know.
The flight with Easyjet took most of the journey time. But the fewest people realized that because they slept.
When we arrived at Zurich airport it was already late in the evening. Most people in my class drove home by train or in their parents' car.
WEGA was on in the same night so I don't have to say much more about that .... :)


PASCAL


No comments:

Post a Comment